The wine shop at the Folly Bar Downstairs offers our wines direct to you by the bottle or case from the Folly wine list. Then benefit from the discounts and the opportunity to taste beforehand in the bar. The discounts are substantial.
Wine Shop Sales are at the bar. Ask Sarah Graver for advice about the wines you can taste.
Cases and bottles can be purchased on a sale or return basis. Wholesale rates are offered for celebrations, weddings and similar events.
11. Casa Albali Verdejo-Sauvignon Blanc, Valdepeñas, SPAIN
A refreshing aromatic wine: shows notes of apple and tropical fruit.
12. Altoritas Sauvignon Blanc, Central Valley, CHILE
Bright, refreshing, herbaceous aromas with gentle gooseberry and lemon fruit.
13. Footsteps Chardonnay, South-Eastern AUSTRALIA
A fresh style of apricot slices and a twist of citrus, suitable for any occasion.
14. Footsteps Pinot Grigio, Veneto, ITALY
Clean and refreshing very popular grape with light elegant green apples and a gentle floral finish.
15. Viña Sol, Penedès, Torres, SPAIN
Crisp and elegant with a fresh easy-drinking style. From the local Parellada variety.
16. Southern Rivers Sauvignon Blanc, Marlborough,
Fresh and crisp with classic characters of gooseberry and tropical flavours.
17. Gavi, La Doria, Cascina La Doria, ITALY
Delicate aromas of white flower blossoms from this versatile Cortese grape. Fresh apple and citrus hints follow with a light touch.
18. Rioja Blanco, Barrel Fermented, Viña Real, SPAIN
Beautifully balanced and quite delicious with pure, floral and citrus aromas leading into a rounded, creamy, rich palate.
19. Chablis, Paul Deloux, FRANCE
Flowery, lively, fresh and mouth-watering with a crisp fruity palate and that flinty backbone only found in true Chablis.
1. Bottega Gold Prosecco Brut, ITALY
20cl mini bottle
Characteristic, fruity with scents of golden apple, Williams pear, acacia flowers and lily of the valley.
2. Bottega Rose Gold, ITALY 20cl mini bottle
Notes of mixed red berries alongside floral and white fruit aromas.
3. Da Luca Rosato Spumante, ITALY
Fresh and vibrant raspberry and strawberry scented fizz made from a blend of Merlot and Raboso.
4. Galanti Prosecco Extra Dry, ITALY
Fine, persistent, soft fizz surrounds a fruit spectrum of apple, pear and a hint of peach.
5. Codorníu Selección Raventós Brut, Cava, SPAIN
Delicious fruity aromas of apple and pear, a complex, toasty palate with a crisp, acidic backbone. Grown high in the coastal mountains to enhance complexity
and freshness. Very stylish.
FOLLY DOWNSTAIRS WINE SHOP
WINE SHOP PRICES check at The Folly Bar
WINE SHOP WHITE WINES
WINE SHOP SPARKLING WINES
FOLLY WINE SHOP RED WINES
FOLLY WINE SHOP CHAMPAGNE
FOLLY WINE SHOP ROSE WINES
20. Casa Albali Tempranillo-Shiraz, Valdepeñas, SPAIN
Plenty of ripe cherry and plum fruit flavours, smooth finish.
21. Altoritas Merlot, Central Valley, CHILE
Soft, light and fruity Merlot with plummy aromas and a hint of spice.
22. Short Mile Bay Shiraz, South Eastern AUSTRALIA
Rich berry fruit on the palate and a pinch of pepper spice so typical of Shiraz.
23. Rare Vineyards Pinot Noir, Vin de France, FRANCE
From the foothills of the Pyrenees, soft, lightly oaked cherries and blueberries with a hint of spice.
24. Portillo Malbec, Uco Valley, Mendoza, ARGENTINA
Plums, blackberries and a touch of vanilla: fresh fruit flavours, supported by a touch of spice.
25. Fiorebella Rosso Appassimento, Rosso del Veneto, ITALY
Intense ruby-red, with a bouquet reminiscent of cherry, dried fruit, chocolate and prune: the palate is full-bodied, soft and round, with a spiciness and lingering finish.
26. Feudi Salentini 125 Primitivo del Salento, ITALY
Elegant with notes of ripe plum, cherry jam and cocoa followed by a hint of spicy vanilla.
27. Don Jacobo Rioja Crianza, Bodegas Corral, SPAIN
Abundant bright raspberry aromas mingle with sumptuous cherries and layered with a creamy barrique character.
28. Château des Bardes, Saint-Émilion Grand Cru, FRANCE
The wine has rich, fruit aromas: juicy, sweet tannins backed by soft touches of vanilla-toastiness from time spent in oak.
6. Piper-Heidsieck Brut, FRANCE
A classic Pinot Noir dominated Brut Champagne: plenty of freshness with citrus notes, such as grapefruit, followed by Granny Smith green apple,
and crunchy, juicy pear – ample and intense.
7. Veuve Clicquot Yellow Label Brut, FRANCE
Reflecting the traditions of the past, this is full, yet dry and has a rich, creamy style with biscuity flavours.
8. Casa Albali Garnacha Rosé, Valdepeñas, SPAIN Generously flavoured rosé with ripe raspberry and red plum aromas.
9. Vinuva Pinot Grigio Rosé delle Venezie, ITALY
A delicate pink wine full of fresh, summer-fruit aromas.
10. Coteaux d’Aix-en-Provence, Château de Beaulieu, FRANCE
A round full flavoured style with summer fruit flavours and hints of Mediterranean herbs.